Monday, November 18, 2013

THE DATING X- FILES


THE FIRST ACT

Confused is an understatement when used to describe me. Just about anything can send me into a tailspin of paranoia. Because I AM a complete trouble magnet, it doesn't help that my moral compass is a little bit off centre (just ever so slightly).

While writing a film script- they say that at the end of act one everything should go haywire, the protagonist should reach a point of no return. I think, I am standing at that point.

I just got out of a very long, very serious relationship. And after lots of alcohol, lots of tears I have finally decided to shelve that chapter of my life. but you know that saying about when one door closes ....

Well lets just say right now I stand in front of  many open doors and not cause I went looking but like I said earlier I am a trouble magnet and these things just happen to me. Why you ask would any sane single girl complain about options. It's simple- note para1- I am confused and my moral compass is a little off centre. It tends to complicate matters A LOT.

So maybe to offer me some clarity about the tricky and the unknown world of dating. Maybe just so I wont forget that once upon a time in my life I lived precariously.  I decided to write about my many options behind the many doors. Some days will be fun, somedays not so much.
I am calling this the dating X files, because underneath all the confusion, I am a romantic and I do believe "the truth is out there".

No comments:

Post a Comment